Take an evening jeep tour to discover the San Andreas fault under the stars!
TAKE AN EVENING JEEP TOUR TO DISCOVER THE SAN ANDREAS FAULT UNDER THE STARS!
Leaving from Palm Desert, head to the San Andreas fault in time for sunset. Accompanied by your nature guide, tour the nature reserve by jeep over 320 hectares. Learn more about the surrounding flora and fauna and the many earthquakes that have occurred in the region (the fault is located on the junction between the Pacific and North American tectonic plates).
Stop for a walking tour of the site and discover a palm tree oasis, clefts piercing through the canyons, geological fissures and other characteristics of the region. Admire the desert sunset that enhances the orange shades of the canyons and enjoy some star-watching before returning to Palm Desert.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/palm-springs/nocturnal-tour-by-jeep-san-andreas-fault-leaving-from-palm-desert
A jeep and evening walking tour of the San Andreas fault
Return transport to and from Palm Desert
A bottle of water and a snack
The services of a professional guide
All other extras
* Availability: Wednesday and Thursday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure time: approximately 90 minutes before sunset. The exact time will be sent to you as soon as your booking has been confirmed
* Departure point: Varner Road, Palm Desert - around 25 minutes by car from Palm Springs
* Participants under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
* This activity is not recommended for people who suffer from neck or back problems and pregnant women
* We recommend that you wear comfortable clothes and closed shoes
* 7 participants maximum per jeep
* A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to go ahead. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, a refund or an alternative date will be proposed