
This former private property and its walled park once belonged to Monsieur Caudan, a notary in Bubry from 1884 to 1905. Bought by the town council, the site has retained its paths and century-old trees. The vast five-bay residence however was in poor condition and was demolished. Only its old façade cleverly hides the modern buildings housing Bubry's youth centre.