
Behind its 18th and 19th century houses, the village hides the chapel of Saint-Clément. Built between the end of the 18th century and the 1850s, this imposing Latin cross-shaped monument features a bell tower-porch topped by a granite spire. Note the staircase in the rake leading to the bell tower, and the gables sculpted with heads and engraved with the date 1844.
Threatening ruin, the building was restored in the 1970s thanks to the active work of the chapel committee. It still has its original paved floor and roof frame, now without the panelling. All that remains of the altarpiece, made in 1794 by a local craftsman, is the altar in the shape of a curved tomb. The date 1811 is engraved on a font. The statuary is a sign of how long people have worshipped in this place. In addition to a Madonna and Child, there are two statues of St. Clement from the 16th century, depicting him with his papal tiara and three crowns. There is however, no trace of Saint Columban.