Take advantage of your stay in London to discover the magic of Aladdin!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR STAY IN LONDON TO DISCOVER THE MAGIC OF ALADDIN!
Step into the fantastical world of Aladdin, with all the songs and dances from the Oscar-winning Disney classic.
This spectacular production, featuring dancers directed by choreographer Casey Nicholaw and music conducted by Alan Menken Sabbath, plunges you into the story of Aladdin and Jasmine for 2 and a half hours of captivating show time.
The show consists of two acts, each about 40-45 minutes long, separated by an interval.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/london/aladdin-show-london-tickets
Admission to Aladdin the Musical
All other extras
* Availability: Monday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 7:30pm
* Duration: 2 hrs. 30 mins approx.
* Location: Prince Edward Theatre
* Language: English
* Getting there: Leicester Square underground station
* On the evening, simply take your voucher to the box office where your tickets will be issued
* Please note that latecomers will not be granted entry to the theatre until the interval and their original seats may not be available
* Minimum age: 3 years. Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult. Minors cannot be seated alone in the theatre (the venue reserves the right to refuse entry on these grounds)
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.