Marvel at the shimmering beauty of Paris by night. This non-stop tour in a double-decker bus will show you the highlights of the capital, with some 40 monuments and iconic landmarks for you to see and photograph...
MARVEL AT THE CITY OF PARIS IN ALL OF ITS SHINING GLORY BY NIGHT!
This non-stop tour in a double-decker bus covers the highlights of the capital, with some 40 monuments and iconic landmarks for you to see and photograph, including the Madeleine Church, the Louvre Museum, Pont Neuf, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Champs Elysées and the Eiffel Tower.
Discover these iconic Parisian landmarks aboard an environmentally friendly "green bus".
A magical evening awaits. See all of Paris's legendary sites and learn about their history on this tour lasting 1 hour 45 minutes.
Whether you're with family or your friends, everyone is sure to appreciate this comprehensive city tour, which is supplemented by stories and anecdotes about the Paris of today and yesteryear.
Climb aboard for a whistle-stop tour of the City of Lights, and remember to bring your camera to capture plenty of souvenirs from this special evening out!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/see-over-40-monuments-and-attractions-when-they-are-lit-up-at-night
A bus tour of Paris
Commentary via individual headsets provided for each passenger
All other extras
* Departure point: 5 avenue de l'opera
* In order to board the bus, you must present your booking voucher to the bus driver (printed and electronic versions accepted). Proof of identity may be requested to validate your name and/or eligibility for a reduced fare
* THIS TICKET IS FOR A NON-STOP SIGHTSEEING TOUR – NOT A "HOP-ON HOP-OFF" SERVICE. The circuit gives an overview of the city's main sights in a condensed format. If you leave the bus, your ticket will be void
* Reduced tariff available for children under 12 years
* Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
* Seat reservations are required for all passengers, including children
* For safety reasons, children under 4 years of age should sit on their parent's lap. However, this activity is not recommended for infants
* There is a place reserved for passengers with reduced mobility on the lower level of the bus
* All passengers must wear their seat belt
* It is forbidden to change seat, to move around the bus or to use the stairs for the duration of the tour – passengers are personally responsible for respecting these rules
* Animals are not permitted. Guide dogs may travel on the bus provided that a reservation is made in advance
No cancellations, no refunds
This activity cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.