Visit Montserrat National Park and discover the Black Madonna!
VISIT MONTSERRAT NATIONAL PARK AND DISCOVER THE BLACK MADONNA!
Your day starts with a tour of Montserrat Natural Park where you will make your way to the top of the mountain range, which culminates at 1,235m. Take a stroll to discover some specialties such as cheese or bread produced by local artisans.
At the summit, you will visit the Santa Maria de Montserrat Abbey, which houses the Black Madonna, known as La Moreneta, dating from the 12th century. This statue represents the patron saint of Catalonia. If time allows, you can also attend a performance by the Montserrat children’s choir in the early afternoon.
You’ll be given some free time to enjoy the location and panoramic views across the Catalan valley, before making your way back to Barcelona in the early evening.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/barcelona/montserrat-trip-black-madonna
Round-trip transport from the meeting point in Barcelona to Montserrat
Informative commentary from your guide
Admission to the Abbey to see the Black Madonna
All other extras
Any other transportation: train or cable car
* Availability: from Monday to Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: Plaza Catalunya - Hotel Olivia Plaza
* The tour involves walking at certain points
* Warm clothing is recommended for Montserrat; temperatures are cooler than in central Barcelona
* Silence must be respected within the church – the guide will give information outside
* The tour takes place in a single language in groups of 45 participants max.
* You will share the bus with another group
The languages available depend on the day and period.
* ENGLISH: every day
* FRENCH: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from April 2017