Visit Nice at your own pace with this 1 or 2-day transport card.
Hop on and hop off at your leisure to admire the city's greatest monuments.
THIS PRACTICAL BUS TOUR IS A GREAT WAY TO DISCOVER ALL OF THE BEAUTY AND ENERGY OF NICE.
With your 1 or 2-day bus pass, you can make your way around the city's must-see sites and monuments – it's perfect for a first-time visit to the city.
See the best that Nice has to offer in 14 stops, including:
* Ile de Beauté - Port (Sud)
* Croisières/Bleu Rivage
* Ile de Beauté - Port (Nord)
* Musée Chagall
* Cimiez - Musée Matisse
* Paillon / Coulée verte
* Gambetta / Eglise Russe
Hop on and hop off at your leisure to explore the city at your own pace.
Take advantage of great views from the double decker open-top bus and learn about the sites you pass thanks to an audio guide available in 8 languages.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/nice/double-decker-bus-tour-of-nice-1-2-day-pass
A 1 or 2-day pass for the hop-on hop-off bus tour of Nice (depending on your chosen option)
Access to the double decker open-top buses
Audio-guide commentary available in 8 languages (individual headphones available)
Any other extra
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Times (approximate) 10am-5pm, with buses departing every half hour during the summer and every hour during the winter
* Duration: pass valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days. If you do not get off the bus, the tour lasts approx. 75 minutes
* Main departure point: Avenue des Phocéens
* To start your bus tour, simply go to one of 11 stops and present your voucher to the driver
* Languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Russian and Chinese
* WHEN YOU BOOK, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL START DATE FOR YOUR PASS, BUT YOUR 1, 2-DAY PASS WILL ONLY BE ACTIVATED UPON FIRST USE
* YOUR PASS IS VALID UP TO 6 MONTHS FROM THE START DATE INDICATED
* IMPORTANT: THE VALIDITY OF THE PASS IS COUNTED IN CALENDAR DAYS. FOR EXAMPLE, IF YOU USE THE PASS FOR THE FIRST TIME ON A MONDAY AT 4PM, MONDAY WILL COUNT AS 1 FULL DAY OF USE
* Reduced tariff available for children aged 4 to 11 years
* Free for children under the age of 4 years
* Please note: the church is closed between 12pm and 2.30pm and Sunday mornings
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.