The Chateau-Landon Tourist Office welcomes you and informs you about the Gatinais Val-de-Loing territory.
In our reception area, the advisor offers:
- Guided tours scheduled for individuals. Contact us for the dates.
- Guided tours for groups, all year round by reservation, with or without lunch.
- Leisure activities,
- Cultural information,
- Provision of local and surrounding tourist documentation,
- A Gatinais Terroir Shop: sale of our artisanal specialty, Church Shortbread but also rillettes and chicken pate , organic cider, honey, Mazet praslines, Coquelicot de Nemours, Saffron, "La Gatine" beer and souvenir items.
- Confection of sweet and savory gourmet baskets.
- Recharge Navigo Pass and photocopy service ...
Phone : 01 64 29 38 08
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.tourisme-gatinaisvaldeloing.fr
Facebook : www.facebook.com/officedetourismegatinaisvaldeloing/
From 02/01 to 24/12
Opening hours on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday between 9.30 am and 12.30 pm and between 1.30 pm and 5.30 pm.
Closed exceptionally on Easter Monday, Feast of the Ascension, Whit Monday, May 1st, May 8th, July 14th, August 15th, November 1st and November 11th.
Office de Tourisme Gâtinais-Val de Loing - 01/10/2021
Report a problem