
Many have been converted, others preserved, in particular a complex with a priest's house and its farm. The first, accessed by an outside staircase to the upstairs living room, dates from 1657 and features a carved chalice on the door. The second, just as neat, is flanked at the rear by a tower housing a spiral staircase.
This important locality, which has expanded along the main road since the 1950s, included over twenty buildings and five bread ovens in 1843. Divided into four large groups around courtyards, they would have housed a dozen farms surrounded by yards, farmland on the plateau, and moorland and meadows in the lowlands. The wells and fountain at Kerscoulic, 500 metres below, provided water for the villagers.