Celebrate Venice Carnival in period Venetian costume
CELEBRATE VENICE CARNIVAL IN PERIOD VENETIAN COSTUME!
Experience the famous Venice Carnival dressed in carnival costume and dive into the festive Venetian atmosphere!
Pick your costumes at a special workshop and you will be able to choose between 3 different costume categories, yellow, green and red so you can find the costume which suits you the best.
You will find a large choice of carnival costumes and accessories such as hats, wigs and capes. You will be able to adjust your custom made outfits at the last minute.
Find the costume category descriptions by clicking on the link below.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/venice/venice-carnival-venetian-period-costume-hire
Accessory hire (see description)
Hire of any extra items
* Availability: February 14-March 25 2020
* Opening times: 10am to 8pm
* Duration: 1 day
* Location: Danieli costume hire workshop
* For your information, renting a costume when making reservations for an event is more cost effective than buying tickets and renting the costume seperately.
* All extra accessories such as masks, hats, wigs and capes are not included in the hire price and are optional
* Find all the costume description information in the attached document
* Tariffs show costume hire prices for one day for the cheapest (yellow) category
* You must return your costume before 11am the next day
* The costumes must be brought back in their original state, you will be charged for any damage
When booking, you will be asked to choose from the following options:
* With costume hire (Yellow category)
* With costume hire (Green category)
* With costume hire (Red category)