Discover the best of Milan on this tour around some of the city's most legendary monuments and famous locations!
EXPLORE MILAN AND DISCOVER SFORZA CASTLE, LA SCALA OPERA HOUSE WHERE OPERA SINGERS LIKE GIUSEPPE VERDI PERFORMED, AS WELL AS THE FAMOUS GOTHIC DOME OF MILAN.
Thanks to your skip-the-line ticket, you will enjoy priority access to the Santa Maria Delle Grazie, which houses Leonardo da Vinci's famous mural "The Last Supper".
You will also take a walk around the Gallery Vittorio Emmanuel II, a historic covered shopping precinct, renowed for its elegant arcades and its glamorous boutiques.
Discover the best of Milan in just half a day on this walking tour!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/milan/walking-tour-of-milan-morning-skip-the-line-tickets-the-last-supper
Guided tour in English with an experienced guide
Fast-track entry to the Santa Maria Delle Grazie
Admission to all sites visited during the tour
Food and drinks
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: Via Cusani
* All tours are conducted in 2 languages (available languages vary according to the day)
* If the minimum number of participants is not reached, your tour may be postponed or cancelled. In this event, you will be notified as soon as possible
The languages available vary according to the day.
* ENGLISH: every tour
* SPANISH: Tuesday and Friday
* PORTUGUESE: Thursday
* GERMAN: Wednesday and Saturday
* ITALIAN: Sunday
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.