Leave Italy for a day and cross the Alps aboard an express train. Admire the beauty of the landscapes, classed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, while travelling to Saint Moritz in Switzerland!
LEAVE MILAN BEHIND AND TAKE THE EXPRESS TRAIN TO THE RESORT TOWN ST MORITZ IN SWITZERLAND FOR THE DAY!
You will travel by bus to Tirano where you will have some free time to discover the alpine town at your own pace.
Next, you'll take the Bernina express train to St Moritz. Your journey through the exceptional landscapes of the Alps begins here. Admire the tunnels, the viaducts, the glaciers and the lakes that make this region a wonder of nature.
After two and a half hours of travelling you will arrive in St Moritz. With more than 350km of pistes, and numerous ski resorts, Saint Moritz is an ideal location for winter sports. For the rest of the year, sailing, canoeing, tennis, horse riding, hiking and golf are favourite activities among both locals and visitors.
Visit a chocolate factory, and make the most of some free time to try out one of the many activities that the town has to offer.
At the end of the day, you'll once again be able to enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Alps as you travel back to Milan by night.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/milan/day-trip-st-moritz-switzerland-bernina-express-train
Bus journey between Milan and Tirano
Bus journey between Tirano and St Moritz
Bus journey between St Moritz and Milan
Visit to a Swiss chocolate factory
All activities not included in this tour
Food and drinks
All other extras
* Availability (excluding exceptional cases): daily from April to October; Tuesdya, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from November to March
* Departure time: 7am
* Duration: 12 hours approx.
* Departure point: close to Via Cusani
* Language: English
* THE BUS JOURNEY BETWEEN MILAN AND TIRANO TAKES ROUGHLY 2 HRS. 30 MINS
* THE TRAIN JOURNEY BETWEEN TIRANO AND ST MORTIZ TAKES ROUGHLY 2 HRS. 30 MINS
* IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT YOU BRING YOUR PASSPORT WITH YOU AND THAT YOU COMPLY WITH SWISS IMMIGRATION LEGISLATION IN ORDER TO TAKE PART IN THIS TOUR
* If the minimum number of participants is not reached, your tour may be cancelled. In this event you will be notified as soon as possible
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.