SEASONAL ACTIVITY: Enjoy a day on the Italian Riviera in Genoa and Portofino!
LEAVE MILAN AND HEAD TO THE MEDITERRANEAN COAST TO DISCOVER GENOA AND PORTOFINO!
A bus will take you to Genoa, a former shipping empire and now the largest port in Italy. You will discover the most important historic centre in Europe, the location of two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Palazzi des Rolli and the Strade Nuove.
You will then find yourself in Santa Margherita Ligure, a small traditional Italian village, before embarking on a cruise to Portofino, one of the most popular seaside resorts on the Italian Riviera. This town, founded by the Romans, was named "Portus Delphini" or "Port of Dolphins" due to the large number of dolphins that inhabit the Golf of Tiguillio.
Take advantage of some free time to visit the art galleries, cafes and restaurants which line the narrow streets of Portofino, as well as the Church of Saint Martin and the Castello Brown.
You will finally board the boat in order to return to Santa Margherita Riviera, where your bus will be waiting to take you back to Milan at the end of the afternoon.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/milan/visit-genoa-portofino
Bus transport between Milan and Genoa
Bus transport between Santa Margherita Ligura and Milan
A cruise to Portofino
Guided tour of Genoa
The services of an English-speaking guide
Any personal purchases
Food and drinks
All other extras
* Availability: every Thursday and Saturday from April to October (excluding exceptional cases)
* Departure time: 7:30am
* Duration: approx. 11hrs30
* Departure point: near to Via Cusani
* Language: English
* THE JOURNEY BETWEEN MILAN AND GENOA IS ESTIMATED TO TAKE AROUND 2HRS30
* THE JOURNEY BETWEEN SANTA MARGHERITA RIVIERA AND MILAN IS ESTIMATED TO TAKE AROUND 3 HOURS.
* If the minimum number of participants is not reached, your tour may be postponed or cancelled. Under these circumstances you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.