Discover Copenhagen and its monuments by bus! Thanks to your 72-hour pass, you can hop on and off whenever you like, taking advantage of three different routes to explore the Danish capital!
DISCOVER COPENHAGEN AND ITS LANDMARKS ABOARD AN OPEN-TOP BUS WITH THE HELP OF PRE-RECORDED COMMENTARY.
Your 72-hour pass lets you get on and off the bus whenever you want. Take your time as you move around Copenhagen to visit the places that interest you, take pictures or simply explore the city.
Your 72-hour pass gives you access to three routes: the Mermaid Tour (red route), the Carlsberg Tour (green route) and the Christiania Tour (purple route). Between them, you can discover all of Copenhagen's essential sites.
* Gefion Fountain
* The Little Mermaid
* The Royal Amalienborg Palace
* Nyhavn Canal and Kongens Nytorv Square
* Copenhagen Zoo
* Carlsberg Brewery
* Copenhagen Museum
* The Opera house
* The Casino
* The Christiania district
Audio guides available in 11 languages will provide commentary during your tour – see the "Timetable & Routes" document below for more details.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/copenhagen/copenhagen-hop-on-hop-off-bus-tpur-72-hour-pass
Unlimited trips for 72 hours
Access to the 3 different routes
Use of an audio guide aboard the bus
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Admission to attractions or monuments
Any other extras
* May-September : every day
* October-April: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
* Times: vary according to the season – see "Timetable & Routes" document for details
* Duration: 72 hours
* Audio-guide languages: English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Swedish, Danish
* Your 72-hour pass gives you access to 3 routes: the Mermaid Tour (red route), the Christiania Tour (purple route) and the Carlsberg Tour (green route)
* RED ROUTE (MERMAID TOUR): the first tour leaves from Gammel Strand (stop no.1) at 9:30am and the last tour leaves at 5pm
* PURPLE ROUTE (CHRISTIANIA TOUR): the first tour leaves Gammel Strand (stop no.1) at 10am and the last tour leaves at 4pm
* GREEN ROUTE (CARLSBERG TOUR): the first tour leaves Radisson Royal Hotel/Tivoli (stop no.13) at 11:15am and the last tour leaves at 3:15pm
* You can hop on and off the bus as you wish, as many times as you want
* Your pass is valid for 72 hours from first use
* Simply give your booking voucher to the driver at any of the stops when you first board the bus
* The route subject to change and traffic can be slow in the case of roadworks or special events
* At the time of booking, you will be asked to indicate a date for your visit, but please note that your pass is valid for 3 months from the date you give upon booking
* All buses are accessible for disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility
If you would like to book a ticket for the Essential Tour, which is avaible year-round, PLEASE CLICK HERE [www.ceetiz.com/copenhagen/visit-copenhagen-bus-72-hour-pass]