Already registered ? Log in
Couvent des Récollectines

Couvent des Récollectines

Credit : Droits gérés

A bit of history :
(The following is an excerpt from Alain Sartelet’s book « Givet and its region through the centuries »)

In 1680, Kingdom Louis XIV came to visit the strongholds newly acquired by France.
During is stay in Philippeville and in response to a request from the nuns of the Order of the Récollectines and the entire population of Givet-Charlemont, It was then decided to build a new convent in the town of Givet Saint-Hilaire

Infos techniques

18 rue Méhul
08600 Givet
Lat : 50.13893Lng : 4.822048
0 m
335 d

Lodgings nearby