
Rebuilt in 1877 on the site of an earlier building, Saint-Hervé chapel is typical of its kind, with its openwork west-facing bell tower and a roof that appears larger than the building itself. The building still has some important furnishings from the former chapel, including a Saint Hervé guided by a wolf and a Saint Catherine of Alexandria from the 16th century. Reinstalled in the altarpiece erected in 1788, they sit alongside three contemporary statues: Saint Jacques, Notre-Dame de Kergornec and Saint Hervé guided by the Child. Nearby, the triangular wall fountain, bearing the date 1877, is associated with a washhouse.