Discover Arlington Cemetery home to 400,000 graves of American servicemen and women!
DISCOVER ARLINGTON CEMETERY HOME TO 400,000 GRAVES OF AMERICAN SERVICEMEN AND WOMEN!
Visit the cemetery that 150 years ago was witness to the first military funerals and today contains more than 400,000 graves of former military men, presidents, astronauts etc.
Given that the cemetery is huge, you will be able to travel around in a trolley bus and get off at the stops you wish to explore. You can then wait for the next trolley bus and continue your tour! Learn loads from your guide and driver (in English).
During your tour see a changing of the guards and admire the stone graves of the men and women who defended the United States. Also discover the grave of the unknown soldier, President John F. Kennedy’s grave, Arlington House, the Civil War Unknowns Monument and more!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/washington-dc/cemetery-tour-national-darlington-by-trolley-bus
Visit to the Arlington National Cemetery by trolley bus (hop on and off as you wish)
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: A trolley bus will leave every 20 minutes from 8:30am to 6pm from April to September and 8:30am to 4pm from October to March
* Duration: complete tour (without getting off the trolley bus) lasts around 45 minutes during the week and 1 hour on the weekends
* Departure location: Welcome Centre, Arlington National Cemetery
* Language: English
* To begin your tour, simply go to the Welcome Centre and show your voucher
* YOU ARE ASKED TO INDICATE A PROVISIONAL DATE UPON BOOKING, BUT YOU MAY REDEEM YOUR VOUCHER ON THE DATE OF YOUR CHOICE (WITHIN 6 MONTHS OF PURCHASE)
* Entry to the cemetery is free. The trolley bus allows you to make the most of this site and discover the most important parts. If you wish, you can get on and off at every stop. (trolley bus every 20 minutes)
* The trolley bus stops are as follows:
* Welcome Centre, Arlington National Cemetery
* President John F. Kennedy Gravesite
* U.S. Coast Guard Memorial
* Pershing Gravesite
* Memorial Amphitheater - Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
* Arlington Hotel
* Ord & Weitzel (Iwo Jima Memorial Outside Gate)
* On the weekends there will be three extra stops available:
* Sections 55 and 59
* Columbarium and Niche Wall
* Pentagon Group Burial Marker • 9/11 Memorial
Cancellations free of charge until the day before the activity
This activity can be cancelled free of charge until the day before the scheduled date. After this time and in the case of a no-show, you will be charged in full for the activity.