Enjoy an aperitif on the glass roof of the famous Venice hotel and dance the night away in your period costumes for the Venice Carnival!
ENJOY AN APERITIF ON THE GLASS ROOF OF THE FAMOUS VENICE HOTEL AND DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY IN YOUR PERIOD COSTUMES FOR THE VENICE CARNIVAL!
During Venice Carnival, enjoy a tasting of Venetian pastries and hot chocolate in the famous Palace Dandolo!
A group of classic musicians will play their best Baroque pieces whilst a master of dance and his partner will show you the 17th and 18th century dance steps.
With your period costumes that you can reserve in advance dive into the historical world of Venice Carnival!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/venice/venice-carnival-traditional-dance-lessons-pastry-hot-chocolate-tasting-hotel-monacogrand-canal
Aperitif at the spectacular Venetian Hotel
Baroque music show
Hot chocolate and Venetian pastries
Venetian costume hire (if this option is chosen)
Any food or drinks not specified in your chosen package
All other extras
* Availability: FEBRUARY 16 AND 18, 2020
* Time: 3:30pm
* Duration: 2 hours approx.
* Location: Hotel Monaco & Grand Canal
* You must be in full Venetian costume. If you are not in costume you will not be allowed in. A mask or hat only is not considered a costume
* The Venetian costumes must be reserved ahead of time
* The consumption of alcohol is prohibited for minors
* The link above contains all the information regarding costume rental
When booking, you will be asked to choose from the following options:
* Without costume rental
* With costume hire (Yellow category)
* With costume hire (Green category)
* With costume hire (Red category)