DISCOVER TWO TOWNS, TWO COUNTRIES AND TWO LAKES IN JUST ONE DAY DURING A TOUR OF GENEVA AND ANNECY WITH A CRUISE ON LAKE GENEVA!
Discover two towns, two countries and two lakes in just one day during a tour of Geneva and Annecy with a cruise on Lake Geneva!
Start your visit with a bus tour of Geneva’s monuments such as the Jet d’Eau Fountain, The Horloge Fleurie flower clock and the St. Pierre Cathedral. Then take the tourist train and head to Geneva’s Old Town to see The University of Geneva, The Parc des Bastions and even The Reformation Wall.
After your visit, set off on your hour long cruise of Lake Geneva (optional) and admire the town’s most beautiful sites from the water, including The United Nations Offices and the Little Mermaid Statue.
After the cruise, enjoy some free time before getting on a bus to Annecy in France.
Less than an hour’s drive from Geneva, discover "The Venice of The Alps", its walks, parks and Lake.
After a short introductory walk, enjoy some free time in the town to stroll around the streets and grab a bite to eat at the town’s traditional restaurants.
You will return to Geneva at the end of the day.
THIS ACTIVITY IS AVAILABLE FROM MAY TO OCTOBER ONLY
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/geneve/citytour-geneva-cruise-lake-geneva-annecy-getaway
Guided tour of Geneva by bus and tourist train
The services of a guide
Cruise on Lake Cruise (if you choose this option)
Return journey from Geneva to Annecy
All personal purchases made during the trip
All other extras
* Availability: every day from May to October (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 9 hours approx.
* Time: 10am
* Departure point: Geneva Bus Station
* Language: English and French
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* The tourist train only runs in good weather. In case of bad weather, the visit to the Old Town will be done on foot
* PLEASE NOTE THIS EXCURSION INCLUDES A FRENCH-SWISS BORDER CROSSING. PLEASE BRING A VALID PIECE OF ID AND BE AWARE OF THE FLOW OF PEOPLE (A SCHENGEN VISA IS NECESSARY FOR PEOPLE NOT FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION)
* Return to Geneva is expected to be at around 7pm
* When you arrive in Annecy, a short introductory tour (30 mins approx.) will be offered by a local guide
* The guided tour of Geneva lasts 2 hrs. 30 min. approx
* The optional cruise on Lake Geneva lasts 1 hr. 15 mins approx and starts at 12:30pm, immediately after the guided tour
* Anyone who has not booked the Lake Geneva cruise should head directly to the trip’s departure point in Annecy
* Trip to Annecy departing from Geneva at 2:15pm
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.