FROM GENEVA, HEAD TO CHAMONIX-MONT BLANC RESORT FOR A MORNING OF SKIING, FOLLOWED BY A CABLE CAR RIDE TO THE SUMMIT OF THE AIGUILLE DU MIDI!
From Geneva, head to Chamonix-Mont Blanc resort for a morning of skiing, followed by a cable car ride to the summit of the Aiguille du Midi!
On board your bus, cross the French-Swiss border and head to Chamonix-Mont Blanc, passing by the Arve Valley.
Collect your skis and boots, before making the most of your ski pass to enjoy the resorts pistes!
Then take the Aiguille du Midi cable car to a height of 3842 metres and enjoy an incredible panoramic view over the Alps.
For the brave among you, you will also be able to step into the glass skywalk called "Step into the Void”, with more than 1000 metres of emptiness beneath you!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/geneve/half-day-skiing-chamonix-aiguille-midi-ticket-return-transfer-geneva
Return journey from Geneva to Chamonix
Ski boot rental
Aiguille du Midi ticket
Ski clothes, helmets, glasses
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 8:30am
* Duration: 9 hrs. 30 mins approx.
* Departure point: Geneva Bus Station
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* BRING YOUR OWN SKI ACCESSORIES (SKI SUIT, SOCKS, GLASSES...)
* PLEASE NOTE THIS EXCURSION INCLUDES A FRENCH-SWISS BORDER CROSSING. PLEASE BRING A VALID PIECE OF ID AND BE AWARE OF THE FLOW OF PEOPLE (A SCHENGEN VISA IS NECESSARY FOR PEOPLE NOT FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION)
* The journey between Geneva and Chamonix takes 1 hour 30 minutes approx.
* Return to Geneva is expected to be at around 6:15pm
* Children under the age of 2 years are not allowed on the Aiguille du Midi cable car
* In the case of bad weather, the ascent to Aiguille du Midi is replaced by another cable car or mountain walk
* Please note: the Aiguille du Midi is closed from mid-November to mid-December
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.