HEAD TO CHAMONIX MONT BLANC FROM GENEVA, CLIMB TO THE SUMMIT OF AIGUILLE DU MIDI AND EXPLORE THE MER DE GLACE ICE CAVES!
Head to Chamonix Mont Blanc from Geneva, climb to the summit of Aiguille du Midi and explore the Mer de Glace Ice Caves!
Departing from Geneva, head to one of France’s ski resorts, Chamonix, at the foot of Mont Blanc, the highest summit in Europe whose peak reaches 4807 metres!
Once you have arrived in Chamonix use your tickets and take the cable car then lift to reach the Aiguille du Midi view point, at an altitude of 3842 metres.
From the Aiguille du Midi view point you will have an incredible panoramic view of the Alps. For the brave among you, you will also be able to step into the glass skywalk called "Step into the Void”, with more than 1000 metres of emptiness beneath you!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/geneve/day-in-chamonix-aiguille-midi-mer-glace-tickets-included-departing-geneva
Return transport from Geneva to Chamonix Mont Blanc
Aiguille du Midi ticket
Mer de Glace ticket
The services of a bilingual guide
Ski and equipment hire
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 8:30am
* Duration: 9 hrs. 30 mins approx.
* Departure point: Geneva Bus Station
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* PLEASE NOTE THIS EXCURSION INCLUDES A FRENCH-SWISS BORDER CROSSING. PLEASE BRING A VALID PIECE OF ID AND BE AWARE OF THE FLOW OF PEOPLE (A SCHENGEN VISA IS NECESSARY FOR PEOPLE NOT FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION)
* The journey between Geneva and Chamonix takes 1 hour 30 minutes approx.
* Return to Geneva is expected to be at around 6:15pm
* Children under the age of 2 years are not allowed in the Aiguille du Midi cable car
* In the case of bad weather, the ascent to Aiguille du Midi is replaced by another cable car or mountain walk
* Please note: the Aiguille du Midi is closed from mid-November to mid-December
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.