LEAVE GENEVA BEHIND AND HEAD TO CHAMONIX SKI RESORT IN FRANCE TO SEE MONT BLANC, THE HIGHEST SUMMIT IN EUROPE!
Leave Geneva behind and head to Chamonix ski resort in France to see Mont Blanc, the highest summit in Europe!
Climb on board your bus and cross the Arve Valley. Pass by the French border and head to the mountain village of Chamonix, the ski resort at the foot of Mont Blanc.
Make the most of a free day at the foot of the highest summit in Europe, whose peak reaches 4807 metres. Enjoy your day walking, admiring the unique panoramic views of the Alps, relaxing or skiing!
The shuttle will then take you back to Geneva at the end of the afternoon.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/geneve/trip-free-time-chamonix-mont-blanc-departing-geneva
Return journey from Geneva to Chamonix
The services of a bilingual guide
All personal purchases during the trip
Ski and equipment hire
Food and drinks
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 8:30am
* Duration: 9 hrs. 30 mins approx.
* Departure point: Geneva Bus Station
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* PLEASE NOTE THIS EXCURSION INCLUDES A FRENCH-SWISS BORDER CROSSING. PLEASE BRING A VALID PIECE OF ID AND BE AWARE OF THE FLOW OF PEOPLE (A SCHENGEN VISA IS NECESSARY FOR PEOPLE NOT FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION)
* The journey between Geneva and Chamonix takes 1 hour 30 minutes approx.
* Return to Geneva is expected to be at around 6:15pm
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.