Discover the Fushimi Inari Shrine and its thousands of torii and try Japanese saké!
DISCOVER THE FUSHIMI INARI SHRINE AND ITS THOUSANDS OF TORII AND TRY JAPANESE SAKÉ!
Start your tour by trying Japanese saké in a specialised museum. Visit the museum and its exhibition of tools showing the different stages of production of Japanese rice wine. Here listen to the traditional chants of the sake producers and be immerse into the traditional brewery atmosphere. Try various types of rice wine and listen to the information from your guide.
Then visit the Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, founded in 711 and dedicated to Inari, the goddess of rice. Discover the shrine famous for its thousands of torii painted bright red.
*Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/kyoto/guided-tour-fushimi-inari-shrine-sake-tasting
Tour of the Gekkeikan Okura Sake Museum
Japanese saké wine tasting
Visit the Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine
All other extras
* Availability: Monday and Thursday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 4 hours approx.
* Time: 8:40am
* Location: Kyoto
* Language: English
* Please arrive at the meeting point indicated on your voucher 20 minutes early
* During transport between the different sites in the tour it is not guaranteed you will have a seat
* Anyone under 20 years of age cannot consume alcohol during the tasting. You will be given a non alcoholic drink instead
* We advise you to wear comfortable shoes and in Summer wear something to cover yourself from the sun
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.