DISCOVER GENEVA’S MAIN SITES DURING A WALKING, BUS AND TRAIN TOUR, ACCOMPANIED BY A LOCAL GUIDE!
Discover Geneva’s main sites during a walking, bus and train tour, accompanied by a local guide!
In the company of your guide, set off on a 2 hour tour around the city situated on Lake Geneva.
Admire the city’s most iconic sites and monuments such as:
* The Jet d’Eau Fountain
* The Horloge Fleurie flower clock
* The St Pierre Cathedral
* The international zone
* The United Nations Offices
* Geneva Old Town
* And more!
Walk, take the bus or the tourist train depending on the weather and make the most of what this great city has to offer!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/geneve/geneva-citytour-by-bus-tourist-train
Geneva City Tour
The services of a guide
Food and drink
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 2 hrs. 30 mins approx.
* Time: 10am or 2pm depending on the time of year
* Languages: French, English
* Departure point: Grenoble Bus Station
* The 10am tour is not available between June and September
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* The mini-train only runs in good weather and is not available in January and February
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.