Discover Vancouver by motor boat and see a seal colony
DISCOVER VANCOUVER BY MOTOR BOAT AND SEE A SEAL COLONY!
Set off in your motor boat which can reach a speed of 80 kilometres per hour. Sail along the coast until you reach a large seal colony, before making your way to False Creek.
Thanks to your guide, see Vancouver’s iconic sites from the water: Stanley Park, English Bay Beach, Kitsilano Beach, Lions Gate Bridge, Granville Island, Siwash Rock and more!
Adrenaline fuelled fun guarenteed!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/vancouver/zodiac-boat-tour-see-seals-vancouver
Zodiac boat tour and see seals in Vancouver (1 hour 30 minutes approx.)
All other extras
* Availability: Seasonal activity (end of May to end of September only): every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 8am, 10am, 3:30pm from May 20 to June 10/ 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 3:30pm or 4:30pm from June 11 to September 20
* Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes approx.
* Language: English
* Departure point: Grandville Island (central Vancouver)
* CHILDREN UNDER 8 YEARS MAY NOT PARTICIPATE ON THIS TOUR