Set off in search of giraffes and elephants with this unforgettable safari!
SET OFF IN SEARCH OF GIRAFFES AND ELEPHANTS WITH THIS UNFORGETTABLE SAFARI!
Accompanied by your guide, head towards Karen and hear all about Nairobi and its surroundings. Start your tour at the Giraffe Reserve where you will be able to see lots of different endangered species. Meet the Rothschild Giraffe, a species on the brink of extinction (there are only 700 left in the world!) and even get up close to them.
Your guide will then drive you to the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage, next to the Nairobi National Park. See the many elephants who have been orphaned due to poaching, and are then raised as orphans with the intention to reintegrate them into the wild. Also watch as the keepers feed the elephants!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/nairobi/nairobi-safari-park-guided-day-tour
Guided tour to meet giraffes and elephants in Nairobi
Entry costs for the giraffe reserve and elephant orphanage
The services of a professional guide (commentary in English)
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: Approx. 5 hours
* Time: 8am
* Location: Milimani, Nairobi. The exact address will be indicated on your voucher
* Language: commentary in English
* The tour will take place in a small group of around 12 people
* We advise you wear comfortable walking shoes
* In order to respect local tradition, we advise you wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees
* Children under the age of 6 years are not authorized on this tour
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.