ADMIRE THE ICONIC MONUMENTS IN GENEVA’S INTERNATIONAL ZONE AND EXPLORE THE CITY ON THE SHORES OF LAKE GENEVA WITH A MINI-TRAIN TOUR!
Admire the iconic monuments in Geneva’s International Zone and explore the city on the shores of Lake Geneva with this mini-train tour!
On board your mini-train, admire Geneva’s International Zone and its most iconic monuments and sites, such as:
* The HCR: The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
* The ITU: The International Telecommunication Union
* Place des Nations
* The WWC: The World Council of Churches
* The EBU: The European Broadcasting Union
* The ILO: The International Labour Office
* The WHO: The World Health Organisation
* The ICRC: The International Committee of the Red Cross
* The United Nations Headquarters
* The WIPO: The World Intellectual Property Organization
* And more!
Make the most of your audio guide commentary and learn more about this exciting area of Geneva.
THIS ACTIVITY IS AVAILABLE FROM MARCH TO DECEMBER
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/geneve/tourist-train-tour-international-zone-geneva
All other extras
* Availability: every day from April to October, weekends in March, November and December (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 90 mins. approx.
* Opening times: 11:30am to 4pm
* Frequency of departure: every 45 minutes
* Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
* Departure point: Quai du Mont Blanc
* The commentary will be in the form of an audio guide
* The total capacity for the mini-train is 27 people
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.