Celebrate Venice Carnival with the prestigious Bal Tiepolo at Venice’s Palazzo Pisani Moretta. Enjoy a gourmet dinner before spending an evening in the Baroque era!
CELEBRATE VENICE CARNIVAL WITH THE PRESTIGIOUS BAL TIEPOLO AT VENICE’S PALAZZO PISANI MORETTA. ENJOY A GOURMET DINNER BEFORE SPENDING AN EVENING IN THE BAROQUE ERA!
The Bal Tiepolo will start at 8pm with a welcome cocktail on the ground floor of the Palazzo.
Then enjoy a gourmet dinner, prepared by a Michelin star chef on the first floor of the Palazzo. During the meal, enjoy the performances from talented opera singers and dancers, as well as a baroque orchestra.
From midnight onwards, continue your evening with dancing on the ground floor or enjoy a music from a Pop group. You will be served prosecco*, hot chocolate and sweets during the evening.
A master of dance and his entourage will be there to show you the dance steps of the time! Dance the night away like they did in the past in this sophisticated 18th century setting, lit by hundreds of candles.
Reserve your Venetian costume when booking. Various types of costumes are available so you can pick what suits you the best.
*Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health. Please drink responsibly
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/venice/grand-costume-ball-ballo-tiepolo-venice-carnival-gourmet-dinner-palazzo-pisani-moretta-included
A 5-course gourmet dinner with wine
Costume evening at the Palais Pisani Moretta
Entertainment from opera singers and dancers
Pop music group and a dance master after midnight
sweets, hot chocolate and Prosecco during the evening
Venetian costume hire (if this option is chosen)
Any food/drink not included in the tastings or set menu
The services of a guide
All other extras
* Availability: FEBRUARY 20 2020
* Time: 8pm (admission starting from 7:50pm)
* Duration: 5 hours and 30 minyes approx.
* Location: Pisani Moretta
* Full Venetian costume obligatory. If you are not in costume you will not be allowed in. A mask or hat only is not considered a costume
* The Venetian costumes are not provided unless you choose the option when you book
* The 5 course dinner menu will be confirmed in the day of the costume ball
* The dinner begins at 8pm
* After midnight, hot chocolate, sweets and Prosecco will be served
* Please arrive 15 minutes before the evening starts
* The link above contains all the information regarding costume hire
WHEN YOU BOOK, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO PICK YOUR SEAT FOR DINNER:
* Dinner in the Main Hall (Salone Centrale)
* Dinner in the side rooms
* No dinner
YOUR CHOICE OF MENU (IF THIS OPTION IS CHOSEN):
* Vegetarian menu
* Classic menu
AS WELL AS HIRE OR NO HIRE OF YOUR COSTUME
* Without costume rental
* With costume hire (Yellow category)
* With costume hire (Green category)
* With costume hire (Red category)