During Venice Carnival enjoy a costume dinner and try traditional period dancing in this unique Venetian setting!
DURING VENICE CARNIVAL ENJOY A COSTUME DINNER AND TRY TRADITIONAL PERIOD DANCING IN THIS UNIQUE VENETIAN SETTING!
Once you’re all dressed up in your period costumes, head inside the beautiful Venetian hotel and celebrate Venice Carnival!
First enjoy a delicious dinner with wine and enjoy music from a Baroque orchestra playing classic pieces from the period.
Experience an authentic masquerade ball and learn 17th and 18th century dances like the “minuet” or the “waltz”!
All dressed up in your costume that you can reserve in advance, experience a unique evening with dinner, a classical orchestra and ball during the Venice Carnival!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/venice/costume-dinner-venice-carnival-hotel-danieli
A 4-course dinner
Wine during the meal
Learn period dance
Venetian costume hire (if this option is chosen)
Any food or drinks not specified in your chosen package
The services of a guide
All other extras
* Availability: FEBRUARY 15, 21, 23 AND 24 2020
* Location: Hotel Danieli
* Please arrive 15 minutes early
* You must be in full Venetian costume. If you are not in costume you will not be allowed in. A mask or hat only is not considered a costume
* Costume rental are only available during reservation
* The dinner menu is only available when you get there
* If you suffer from any food allergies, please inform the staff upon arrival
* The link above contains all the information regarding costume rental
* Please note that the dinner parties on February 23rd and 24th, 2020 include a promotion on costume rentals
When booking, you will be asked to choose from the following options:
* Without costume rental
* With costume hire (Yellow category)
* With costume hire (Green category)
* With costume hire (Red category)