Experience Venice Carnival with a classical concert and learn traditional Carnival dances during a period Ball in Venetian Costume, followed by a delicious tasting of Venetian specialities and hot chocolate in one of the most luxurious hotels in Venice!
EXPERIENCE VENICE CARNIVAL WITH A CLASSICAL CONCERT AND LEARN TRADITIONAL CARNIVAL DANCES DURING A PERIOD BALL IN VENETIAN COSTUME, FOLLOWED BY A DELICIOUS TASTING OF VENETIAN SPECIALITIES AND HOT CHOCOLATE IN ONE OF THE MOST LUXURIOUS HOTELS IN VENICE!
Once you’re all dressed up in your 17th or 18th century costume, that is available to reserve in advance, make your way to the Hotel Splendid. A master of traditional Venetian dance will teach you the period dance steps, all accompanied by a live trio of classical musicians.
Enjoy a Venetian pastry and hot chocolate tasting and listen to the wonderful music played during your meal.
After the tasting, see the “Svolo del Leon” show at the St Mark's Campanile, a few minutes walk from the hotel. A public event that officially signals the end of the Venice Carnival.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/venice/venice-carnival-traditional-dance-lessons-hot-chocolate-hotel-splendid-venice-trip
Traditional musical entertainment
The services of a dance master
Venetian costume rental (if this option is chosen)
Try hot chocolate and Venetian biscuits
You will be accompanied on your way to the Svolo del Leon perfromance in St. Mark's Square
Any food/drink not included in the tastings or set menu
All other extras
* Availability: FEBRUARY 13 2018
* Location: Hotel Splendid Venice
* You must be in full Venetian costume. If you are not in costume you will not be allowed in. A mask or hat only is not considered a costume
* The Venetian costumes are not provided on site
* The link above contains all the information regarding costume hire
When booking, you will be asked to choose from the following options:
* Without costume rental
* With costume hire (Yellow category)
* With costume hire (Green category)
* With costume hire (Red category)