The church in Lesches en Diois was an annex of Baurières. In 1683, by royal decree, the church was suppressed and the temple demolished.
As early as 1630, a parliamentary ruling ordered the consuls of Lesches en Diois to return the baptismal font stones and stoup from the public fountain to the church, and ordered them to choose a special place to bury Protestants, forbidding the use of the Cartholian cemetery.
Office de Tourisme du Pays Diois - 05/03/2026
www.diois-tourisme.com
Report a problem