Visit the traditional area of Gion dressed in a Kimono!
VISIT THE TRADITIONAL AREA OF GION DRESSED IN AN AUTHENTIC KIMONO!
Accompanied by your guide experience a kimono workshop and choose between a huge variety of colours and different patterns. The assistants will help dress you and get you ready for your walk. Once dressed and ready stroll round the traditional area of Gion.
During Summer you will wear a Yukata which is a Summer kimono.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/kyoto/kimono-walk-gion
Commentary from a professional guide
Dress-up in a Kimono workshop
Kimono hire (Yukata in Summer)
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 3 hrs. 20 mins approx.
* Time: 1:40pm
* Location: Kyoto
* Language: English
* You will be able to take as many photos as you like as you stroll around Gion
* During June, July and August you will wear a Yukata, a summer Kimono
* Kimono sizes are restricted, kimonos are available for people measuring up to 1m85 with a waist size of 100cms
* A hairstyle is included with the kimono hire
* The assistants will help you get dressed in your kimono according to traditional rules
* Getting dressed and hairdressing will take around 50 minutes
* Tabi (traditional Japanese socks) will be available
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.