EXPLORE THE TROPICAL RAINFOREST AND DISCOVER THE SCENERY WITH THIS 3-IN-1 TOUR!
Make your way to the activity by your own means. Start your tour with a cable-car ride through the forest during which you will be able to make the most of a panoramic view over the canopy. Your guide will also tell you about the nature and animals of the tropical rainforest.
Then enjoy a short walk to the heart of the forest to discover the different species of animal and plants from the ground.
Then reach the platforms where you can launch yourself off along the zip-line. Finally, admire the canopy one last time during a return cable-car ride.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/st-lucia-antilles/cable-car-ride-hiking-ziplining-saint-lucia
Cable-car trip to the top of the trees in St. Lucia
Zip-line through the forest
Hiking in the heart of nature
All other extras
September to April: every day
May to August: Sunday to Monday (excluding exceptional dates) * Time: 9am
* Duration: 4 hours approx.
* Location: Chassin, Babonneau in the North East of St. Lucia The park is situated 30 minutes away from Rodney Bay and Castries, 45 minutes from Marigot Bay and 1 hour 30 minutes from Soufrière and Vieux Fort
* Language: English
* FOR SAFETY REASONS, YOU MUST MEASURE 45.7CM, HAVE A MAXIMUM HIP CIRCUMFERENCE OF 127CM AND NOT WEIGH MORE THAN 170KG
* This activity is not suitable for pregnant women or people suffering from neck problems
* You must wear walking shoes (not flip-flops, heels or sandals), long shorts or trousers and a long or short-sleeved t-shirt. You are also advised to bring wet-weather clothes and anti-mosquito spray
Cancellations free of charge until 3 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 3 days prior to the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price. Any reservation made for special dates cannot be canceled, modified or refunded.