Discover Kyoto accompanied by your multilingual guide and visit the city’s famous temples, palaces and traditional shrines!
DISCOVER KYOTO ACCOMPANIED BY YOUR MULTILINGUAL GUIDE AND VISIT THE CITY’S FAMOUS TEMPLES, PALACES AND TRADITIONAL SHRINES!
Accompanied by your guide, begin your exploration of Kyoto with a visit to the Nijo Castle. Discover the castle’s history, its annexes, and traditional gardens.
Then visit the famous Kinkaku-ji also known as The Golden Pavillion. Discover the temple covered entirely in gold leaf and admire its famous gardens.
Then visit Kyoto Imperial Palace which was the official residence of the emperor until the start of the Meiji era.
After make a stop for lunch and then continue your exploration of Kyoto.
Alongside your guide, visit the Heian Jingu Shrine known for its traditional red gate and flower garden which is particularly beautiful in Spring during the cherry blossom season.
End your tour of Kyoto with a visit to the Kiyomizu Temple and admire the city from the main building. Also see several other temples as well as the famous Otama-no-taki waterfall.
The services of a professional English speaking guide
A guided tour of the sites
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 10 hours approx.
* Time: 8:25am
* Location: Kyoto station or your hotel
* Language: English
* If you choose to go to the main meeting point, please arrive with your voucher ready 20 minutes before the start time
* If you choose the hotel pick-up service, please be ready to leave 10 minutes before the time indicated on your voucher
* During the Imperial Palace tour you will have to fill in a form with your name, nationality, age and sex.
* The Kyoto Imperial Palace is closed Saturdays and Sundays during national holidays as well as the end of December until the start of January
* The Imperial Palace is closed during official visits in April and October, May 14 and 17 during Aoi Festival and during official events
* On days when the palace is closed it will be replaced by a tour of Kitano-tenmangu
* The Nishi Hongwanji Temple will be visited June 25, September 25 and December 25
* The Nijo Castle is closed Tuesdays in January, July, August and December and during the holiday period in January in place of the Nishi Hongwanji Temple
* When Nijo Castle is shut, your tour will be replaced by a visit to the Ryoanji Temple
* The Heian Jingu Temple is closed October 22 and this tour will be replaced by a visit to the Chishaku Temple
* The tour itinerary is subject to change during Jidai Festival October 22
* Paying entry sites at the Heian Jingu is not part of the guided tour
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/kyoto/guided-tour-kyoto-nijo-castle-golden-pavillion-imperial-palace-heian-jingu-shrine