Discover Rome as a family with your children during this fun and interactive private tour, all in the company of an expert guide!
DISCOVER ROME AS A FAMILY WITH YOUR CHILDREN DURING THIS FUN AND INTERACTIVE PRIVATE TOUR, ALL IN THE COMPANY OF AN EXPERT GUIDE!
Your guided tour will start at the Campo de Fiori where you will find your guide who will accompany you as you discover Rome. Actors will pop up along your tour to tell you stories and legends of the iconic figures in Rome’s history.
Equipped with a fun booklet, including games and activities, visit the Colesseum, the outside of the Roman Forum, and discover the Capitol, the religious centre of Rome, as well as the Piazza Navona, The Pantheon and the Campo de Fiori area.
Then enjoy a view of the Roman Forum from the Terrazza Caffarelli, where your children can have their photo taken with a polaroid camera.
To make your tour more comfortable a car will be available for longer journeys for example fro the Roman Forum and the Piazza Navona.
Your tour will come to an end at the Campo de Fiori. Continue your visit of Rome on your own and your guide will recommend other sites, shops and markets you can discover.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/rome/family-visit-rome-private-tour
Commentary from a professional guide
Actors with drama training
Booklet for children aged 6 to 12
Polaroid photo souvenir
Transport by private vehicle for some parts of the tour
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 9:30am
* Duration: 3 hours approx.
* Location: The Arch of Constantin
* Languages: English, French, German
* This activity is for families with children between 6 and 12 years of age
* Please note children under 7 may have difficulty participating in the reading and writing activities
* This activity is not yet suitable for people of reduced mobility or people with pushchairs due to the tour route
* In case of a major incident or bad weather conditions the tour route is subject to change at the last minute
* The walking part of the tour is around 2.5 kilometres long including some cobblestone pavements, therefore you are advised to wear comfortable shoes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.