Explore the tropical rainforest and climb a 50 metre high waterfall!
EXPLORE THE TROPICAL RAINFOREST AND CLIMB A 50 METRE HIGH WATERFALL!
Make your own way to the "Rainforest Adventures Park Costa Rica Pacific". Once at the park, follow the trail leading to a waterfall in the heart of the tropical rainforest. Start your 50 metre climb! You will complete this activity in full safety.
Once at the summit, zip-line through the trees to reach the platform at the bottom. Then cross the 23 metre high "Sky Bridge"! Thrills guaranteed!
Finish with a short walk to the heart of the tropical rainforest during which your expert nature guide will share their knowledge of the rainforest ecosystem.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/san-jose/waterfall-climb-forest-adventures-pacific-coast
Waterfall climb (with all safety equiptment)
Entry to the Rainforest Adventures Park Costa Rica Pacific
Forest adventures (zip-line (a single ride), cross the suspension bridge and guided walk)
Services of a guide for the whole activity (in English and Spanish)
Transport to the park
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 10am
* Duration: 2 hours approx.
* Languages: English and Spanish
* Location: Rainforest Adventures Park Costa Rica Pacific, 5 minutes from Jaco Beach (around 1 hour 45 minutes South West of San José)
* THE RAINFOREST ADVENTURES PARK COSTA RICA PACIFIC PARK IS A PRIVATE NATIONAL PARK SPANNING AROUND 90 HECTARES. A GUIDE WILL ACCOMPANY YOU AS YOU EXPLORE THE PARK.
* This tour is not available for children under the age of 7
* You must wear comfortable closed and non-slip sports shoes
* You are also advised to bring a change of clothes, wet weather clothes and anti-mosquito spray