Explore the tropical rainforest of Costa Rica with a wide range of activities!
EXPLORE THE TROPICAL RAINFOREST OF COSTA RICA WITH A WIDE RANGE OF ACTIVITIES!
Make your way to the site by your own means. Once you get to the park, try lots of different sporty and unusual activities! Accompanied by your guide, first you will walk around the tropical rainforest and cross the suspension bridge.
Then try the zip-line and enjoy around ten rides through the rainforest. “Fly over” a river and be thrilled by the 700 metre long zip-line! Guaranteed thrills 60 metres high up at 55km/h!
Also explore the less well known part of the forest: the canopy. Enjoy an incredible view with this 30 minute cable-car journey. During the journey, make a stop in the Butterfly Garden, the Hummingbird Garden, the Orchids Garden and the Terrarium, where you will discover species in their reconstructed natural habitat.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/san-jose/tour-multi-activites-rainforest-adventures-park-costa-rica-atlantic
Multi-activities trip (zip-lines, cable car, suspension bridge and walk through the forest)
Entry to the "Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic” park
Access to the different gardens (Hummingbird Garden, Butterfly Garden, Orchids Garden and Terrarium)
Transportation to the park
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 7:30am and 10:30am
* Duration: 5 hours approx.
* Language: English and Spanish
* Location: Rainforest Adventures Park Costa Rica Atlantic, near the Braulio Carrillo National Park (45 minutes North of San José)
* “THE RAINFOREST ADVENTURES PARK COSTA RICA ATLANTIC” IS A PRIVATE NATIONAL PARK SPANNING AROUND 475 HECTARES. YOUR GUIDE WILL ACCOMPANY YOU AS YOU EXPLORE THE PARK.
* Children under 7 years may not participate on this tour.
* You must wear comfortable and closed non-slip sports shoes
* You are advised to bring a change of clothes as well as wet weather clothes