Visit Florence as a family with your children and discover the history and stories of the city and see all the iconic sites with a private guide!
VISIT FLORENCE AS A FAMILY WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND DISCOVER THE HISTORY AND STORIES OF THE CITY AND SEE ALL THE ICONIC SITES WITH A PRIVATE GUIDE!
Find your guide at the Piazza Santa Croce and begin your exploration of Florence and its history. Your children will receive their very own little booklet containing different interactive activities and treasure hunts.
Stroll the cobbled streets of Florence and discover the town’s stories and the people who have marked its history such as Leonardo da Vinci, Dante, Michelangelo and the Medici family.
Discover Florence’s Basilica di Santa Croce and its exterior as well as the Uffizi Gallery, The Ponte Vecchio and the famous Vasari Corridor. Continue your family visit and see the Santa Maria del Fiore, known as the Duomo. Also see the Mercato Nuovo covered market.
End your visit at the Leonardo da Vinci museum and discover the his works of art and inventions. Kids activities will also be available. Carry on your visit at your own pace if you wish.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/florence/private-family-guided-tour-florence
The services of a professional guide
Admission fee for the Leonardo da Vinci Museum
Interactive booklet for children
Polaroid photo souvenir
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 9:30am
* Duration: 3 hours approx.
* Location: Piazza Santa Croce
* Languages: English, French, German
* Comfortable clothing and footwear recommended
* This activity is for families with children between 6 and 12 years of age
* Please note children under 7 may have difficulty participating in the reading and writing activities
* This activity is not yet suitable for people of reduced mobility or people with pushchairs due to the tour route
* In case of a major incident or bad weather conditions the tour route is subject to change at the last minute
* The walking part of the tour is around 3.5 kilometres long including some cobblestone pavements, therefore you are advised to wear comfortable shoes
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.