Feel the adrenaline rush and explore the tropical rainforest on your mountain bike!
FEEL THE ADRENALINE RUSH AND EXPLORE THE TROPICAL RAINFOREST ON YOUR MOUNTAIN BIKE!
Make your own way to the “Rainforest Adventures Park Costa Rica Atlantic” Once you arrive at the park, accompanied by your guide, set off in your cable car that will take you to the top of a small mountain. During this 30 minute tour enjoy a unique view of the rainforest, from the ground to the tops of the trees!
Once at the summit, choose the bike that suits you the best as well as a helmet and gloves. Then start your bike ride along the forest’s paths for around 2.1 km. You will have the choice between going fast or at a medium pace on La Mica trail and you will be able to enjoy many turns and bends all whilst enjoying the sea view!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/san-jose/mountain-bike-tour-rainforest-adventures-park-costa-rica-pacific
Guided bike ride
Entry to the "Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic” park
The services of a professional guide during the whole activity (commentary in English and Spanish)
Transport to the park
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Time: 7:30am, 12-midday and 2pm. Please arrive 10 minutes early
* Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes approx.
* Language: English and Spanish
* Location: Rainforest Adventures Park Costa Rica Pacific, 5 minutes from Jaco Beach (around 1 hour 45 minutes South West of San José)
* “THE RAINFOREST ADVENTURES PARK COSTA RICA ATLANTIC” IS A PRIVATE NATIONAL PARK SPANNING AROUND 90 HECTARES. YOUR GUIDE WILL ACCOMPANY YOU AS YOU EXPLORE THE PARK.
* You must wear comfortable and closed non-slip sports shoes
* You are advised to bring a change of clothes as well as wet weather clothes and anti-mosquito spray
* Children under 7 years may not participate on this tour.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TOUR IS ADVISED FOR SPORTY PEOPLE WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE BIKE RIDING
* A professional bike, gloves and helmet will be provided at the start of the activity