Discover various species of birds with this day trip to the heart of the tropical rainforest!
DISCOVER VARIOUS SPECIES OF BIRDS WITH THIS DAY TRIP TO THE HEART OF THE TROPICAL RAINFOREST!
Make your way to the site by your own means. Once you arrive at the park, meet your expert nature guide and climb on board your cable car. This tree top journey allows you to admire different species of bird. Stop the cable car when you wish and make the most of the incredible views of the landscapes.
During the trip, your guide will help you spot and identify different species (more than 400 species living around the park!).
Then take a hike around the forest till you reach the ideal view point for bird watching. Hike the different trails and then climb back on board your cable car for your return journey.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/san-jose/bird-watching-tour-rainforest-adventures-park-costa-rica-atlantic
Bird watching tour in the tropical rainforest (using binoculars and a telescope)
Entry to the "Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic” park
A snack during the tour
The services of a professional guide during the whole activity (commentary in English and Spanish)
Transportation to the park
All other extras
* Availability: all year (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 7 hours approx.
* Departure time: 7:30am
* Languages: Spanish and English
* Location: Rainforest Adventures Park Costa Rica Atlantic, near the Braulio Carrillo National Park (45 minutes North of San José)
* “THE RAINFOREST ADVENTURES PARK COSTA RICA ATLANTIC” IS A PRIVATE NATIONAL PARK SPANNING AROUND 475 HECTARES. YOUR GUIDE WILL ACCOMPANY YOU AS YOU EXPLORE THE PARK.
* Children under 12 years may not participate on this tour
* You will be offered a snack during the tour
* You must wear comfortable and closed non-slip sports shoes
* You are advised to bring a change of clothes as well as wet weather clothes
* Your guide will provide you with a list of the forest’s bird species
* We advise you to bring binoculars to better observe the birds