Explore the tropical rainforest and discover the wide range of animal and plant species living there!
EXPLORE THE TROPICAL RAINFOREST AND DISCOVER THE WIDE RANGE OF ANIMAL AND PLANT SPECIES LIVING THERE!
Make your way to the site by your own means. Once you arrive at the park, you will be accompanied by an expert naturalist guide as you discover the scenery of the tropical rainforest. Follow the cobbled Bocaraca trail for 800 metres and enjoy a 45 minute hike.Make a stop in the heart of the forest to take photos and admire the nature all around you.
You will also get to visit various gardens such as:
* The Butterfly and Frog Gardens where you can see several exotic species of butterflies and frogs
* The Hummingbird Garden where you can catch a glimpse of more than 50 species of hummingbirds living in Costa Rica
* The Orchids Garden where you can learn about different tropical plants
* The Terrarium where you can see reptiles, amphibians and insects
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/san-jose/nature-tour-exploring-rainforest-adventures-park-costa-rica-atlantic
Trip exploring the nature at the heart of the tropical forest
Entry to the "Rainforest Adventures Costa Rica Atlantic” park
Access to the different gardens (Hummingbird Garden, Butterfly Garden, Orchids Garden and Terrarium)
Informative commentary from your guide (in English or Spanish)
Transportation to the park
All other extras
* Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: 2 hours approx.
* Time: 7:30am, 10:30am and 2pm
* Languages: Spanish and English
* Location: Rainforest Adventures Park Costa Rica Atlantic, near the Braulio Carrillo National Park (45 minutes North of San José)
* “THE RAINFOREST ADVENTURES PARK COSTA RICA ATLANTIC” IS A PRIVATE NATIONAL PARK SPANNING AROUND 475 HECTARES. YOUR GUIDE WILL ACCOMPANY YOU AS YOU EXPLORE THE PARK.
* Children under 7 years may not participate on this tour
* You must wear comfortable and closed non-slip sports shoes
* You are advised to bring a change of clothes as well as wet weather clothes