
This church was built in 1849 by the architect Zacharie Richard in the flamboyant gothic style: arched porch, decorated pinnacles, gargoyles depicting vice and sin. The interior is richly wooded, with its original pulpit, sculpted by Alphonse Le Brun. The organ installed in 1838 is the first one (Opus 1) to come from the Parisian Cavaillé Coll factory. It is a designated historical monument.