Get away for a day's hiking in the Calanques de Piana! In the company of your guide, set off to discover this rare beauty, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
GET AWAY FOR A DAY'S HIKING IN THE CALANQUES DE PIANA! IN THE COMPANY OF YOUR GUIDE, SET OFF TO DISCOVER THIS RARE BEAUTY, LISTED AS A UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE.
On this hike at the foot of the Capu d'Ortu, explore the typically Corsican pathways leading to the Calanques de Piana. Between granite sculptures and maquis, take in the outstanding views over the Gulf of Porto and the Scandola reserve.
Then, go to Porto and its pebble beach, where you can freely visit the seaside, its coral artisans, the Genoese tower or the aquarium.
After sampling some regional products during a picnic in the heart of nature, you'll have half a day to yourself. Then, at your leisure, explore the sea caves of Capu Rosso (supplement required), or visit the village of Porto by foot.
Finish your day with a relaxing swim on the beaches of Ajaccio and its southern bank.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/ajaccio/hike-in-calanques-piana-leaving-from-ajaccio
The day's hike to the Calanques de Piana
Supervision by a mountain guide
Return minibus transport to and from Ajaccio
The boat trip to the Capo Rosso caves
All other extras
* Availability: Wednesday
* Duration: All day
* Times: 8:30am
* Languages: English, French, Italian
* Departure point: Ajaccio
* PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE PROVIDER WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR VOUCHER TO FIND OUT THE EXACT TIME AND PLACE OF YOUR DEPARTURE
* THE WALKING TIME IS 2 HOURS FOR THIS HIKE
* A minimum of 4 people is required to book this activity
* This hike can be carried out from the age of 8
* The transfer from Ajaccio is by minibus
* The picnic based on regional products comes in the form of "spuntinu" (snacks): canistrelli (Corsican biscuits), cold meats, terrine, cheese, wine and fruit
* For this activity, it is advisable to bring hiking shoes, a fleece, a rain jacket, sun protection (cream, glasses, cap) and at least 1 litre of water. Don’t forget to bring a swimsuit and towel in case you decide to swim
* The hike is of an easy to moderate level, depending on the group
* The boat trip to the Capo Rosso caves requires a supplementary payment (25 euros payable on arrival) and lasts 1 hr. 30 mins
A minimum of 4 people is required to book this activity
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.