Discover the wild and preserved Corsican coast on a day's hike around the Genoese Tower of Capo di Muro!
DISCOVER THE WILD AND PRESERVED CORSICAN COAST ON A DAY'S HIKE AROUND THE GENOESE TOWER OF CAPO DI MURO!
Accompanied by your guide, walk along the coast towards the Genoese Tower of Capo di Muro overlooking Cocoa Cove, offering a panoramic vista of the Gulf of Ajaccio and Senetosa Point.
Visit the tower, then continue on your way to Punta Rinella through the maquis. As you reach the sea, you'll discover a lunar landscape and reach the Madonella chapel located in a beautiful cove. Then, you will enjoy the unique panorama offered by the famous Cala d'Orzu.
Enjoy a picnic of local Corsican products and appreciate this day immersed in the local culture, between Porticcio and Coti-Chiavari.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/ajaccio/hike-around-capo-di-muro-tower-leaving-from-ajaccio
Hike around the Capo di Muro Tower
Supervision by a mountain guide
Return minibus transport to and from Ajaccio
All other extras
* Availability: Thursday
* Duration: All day
* Times: 8:30am
* Languages: English, French, Italian
* Departure point: Ajaccio
* PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE PROVIDER WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR VOUCHER TO FIND OUT THE EXACT TIME AND PLACE OF YOUR DEPARTURE
* THE WALKING TIME FOR THIS HIKE IS AROUND 4 HOURS
* During this activity, you'll cover 8.5km. The course has a height difference of about 300 metres
* A minimum of 4 people is required to book this activity
* This hike can be carried out from the age of 8
* The transfer from Ajaccio is by minibus
* The picnic based on regional products comes in the form of "spuntinu" (snacks): canistrelli (Corsican biscuits), cold meats, terrine, cheese, wine and fruit
* For this activity, it is advisable to bring hiking shoes, a fleece, a rain jacket, sun protection (cream, glasses, cap) and at least 1 litre of water. Don’t forget to bring a swimsuit and towel in case you decide to swim
A minimum of 4 people is required to book this activity
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.