Set off on a medium-sized mountain hike to the heart of the island maquis on Monte Aragnascu!
SET OFF ON A MEDIUM-SIZED MOUNTAIN HIKE TO THE HEART OF THE ISLAND MAQUIS ON MONTE ARAGNASCU!
Start the hike near the village of Cuttoli and gradually get closer the peak of Monte Aragnascu. Explore the island maquis where you will discover the remains of the former economy linked to chestnuts. Between orchards, dryers and mills, many surprising landscapes will be at your fingertips.
From the peak of the Mount, at 888 metres altitude, you can enjoy the superb 360-degree panorama of the bay of Ajaccio and the region. You can also observe the valley of Gravona, dominated by the mountain range of D'Oro and Rotondo, the backbone of Corsica.
Your guide will accompany you throughout the hike and will entertain you with educational comments about Corsica and Ajaccio. Discover Corsican specialities during a picnic made up of regional products that you can enjoy in the heart of nature.
Finish off your hike with some beauty by swimming on Ajaccio beach and its south bank, and enjoy an enriching experience on the mountain trails of Corsica.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/ajaccio/hiking-monte-aragnascu-leaving-from-ajaccio
The hike to Monte Aragnascu
Supervision by a mountain guide
Return minibus transport from Ajaccio
All other extras
* Availability: Monday
* Duration: All day
* Times: 8:15am
* Languages: English, French, Italian
* Departure point: Ajaccio
* Please contact the service provider when you receive your voucher to find out the exact time and place of your departure
* THE WALKING TIME FOR THIS HIKE IS AROUND 3 HRS. 30 MINS
* During this activity, you'll cover 8.3 km. The course has a height difference of about 450 metres
* A minimum of 4 people is required to book this activity
* This hike can be carried out from the age of 8
* The transfer from Ajaccio is by minibus
* The picnic based on regional products comes in the form of "spuntinu" (snacks): canistrelli (Corsican biscuits), cold meats, terrine, cheese, wine and fruit
* For this activity, it is advisable to bring hiking shoes, a fleece, a rain jacket, sun protection (cream, glasses, cap) and at least 1 litre of water. Don’t forget to bring a swimsuit and towel in case you decide to swim
A minimum of 4 people is required to book this activity
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.