Take a trip to discover the vineyards of the Terrasses du Larzac and a medieval village: St-Guilhem-le-Désert! Marvel at the beauty of the Hérault gorges!
Discover vineyards, quaint villages and Languedoc's natural treasures on this guided day tour
You will leave on a minibus with your tour guide and take a day to visit three vineyards in Larzac. You will learn all secrets on wine production and taste many Languedoc wines (a dozen of them)!
Then, you will admire the beauty of the Hérault gorges from the famous Pont des Diables, built in the 11th century.
Finally, you will visit the famous village Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You will have the time to wander around its stunning streets.
Choose this day trip to visit Languedoc's quaint places: vineyards, gorges and medieval village!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/montpellier/languedoc-discovery-day-vineyards-medieval-village-herault-gorges
Visits and wine tasting
Commentary by your guide
Minibus transport from/to Montpellier
Any other extras
* Availability: Friday (except in exceptional circumstances)
* To take part in this activity simply present your booking voucher to the local tour operator
* Point of departure: Montpellier city centre
* Transport will be via air-conditioned minibus (maximum 8 passengers)
* Your tour guide can provide commentary in English, French, German or Portuguese
* This tour is not suitable for people with reduced mobility
* Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour
* At least two participants are required for the tour to take place
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.