Enjoy a small-group excursion and visit the marvellous Windsor Castle, the prehistoric Stonehenge, the village of Lacock as well as the Georgian town of Bath.
Set-off for WINDSOR to discover the magnificent Windsor Castle, perched on the banks of the River Thames, just outside of London. This royal residence, synonymous with the British monarchy, has been home to a number of Kings and Queens throughout the ages, from William the Conqueror to Elizabeth II.
Afterwards, your bus will take you to STONEHENGE, home to the most famous prehistoric relics in the world. This megalithic site holds several enigmas: why were these stones gathered here; why in these exact positions; and how were the heavy stones transported? The mysteries of Stonehenge remain unsolved, but you'll be able to form your own theory when you visit it for yourself!
The morning will draw to a close with a visit to the village of LACOCK, where you will enjoy a classic lunch of Fish & Chips whilst taking in the old buildings, cobbled streets and small waterways. This quaint town has featured in many movies, including the Harry Potter series.
Your last destination will be BATH, a Georgian town, where you will have the time to visit Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge and the magnificent Roman Baths!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/london/excursion-and-guided-tour-of-windsor-castle-tour-of-stonehenge-lacock-and-bath
Admission to Windsor Castle
Admission to Stonehenge
Lunch in Lacock
Admission to the Georgian Pump Rooms
Walking tour and coach tour in Bath
Food/drinks other than the lunch
Any possible costs during the day
Any other extras
* Availability: Monday to Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Departure point: Victoria station or your hotel (from a list of participating hotels) [http://medias2.ceetiz.fr/uploads/prestations/360/files/list-of-hotels_en.pdf]
* Getting to Victoria station: Victoria tube station (Victoria, District and Circle lines)
* Return to London: 8:30pm approx.
* You will need to arrive at the meeting point with your voucher ready
* Participants benefitting from reduced tariffs (child, senior or student) will need to present valid proof of ID or a student card
* Children under the age of 12 years must be accompanied by an adult
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.