Set off on a day's hike to the heart of the Corsican mountains!
SET OFF ON A DAY'S HIKE TO THE HEART OF THE CORSICAN MOUNTAINS!.
Leaving from Ajaccio, reach Vizzavona station by minibus. Then, accompanied by your guide, take the legendary GR20 towards the Cascades des Anglais. At over 1,160 metres above sea level, admire the landscape and sample some Corsican regional products during a sociable lunch on the banks of natural pools, before heading back off the beaten path.
At the foot of Monte d'Oro, you will discover the real Corsica. Cross many Corsican sheepfolds and stop at the Fort de Vaux Vizzavona, built in the 18th century.
Then return via the "forest house" and finish off this day with a swim from the beautiful beaches of Ajaccio.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/ajaccio/hiking-vizzavona-mountains-ajaccio
The day hiking in the mountains
Supervision by a mountain guide
Return minibus transport to and from Ajaccio
All other extras
* Availability: Tuesday (excluding exceptional dates)
* Duration: All day
* Times: 8:30am
* Languages: English, French, Italian
* Departure point: Ajaccio
* PLEASE CONTACT THE SERVICE PROVIDER WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR VOUCHER TO FIND OUT THE EXACT TIME AND PLACE OF YOUR DEPARTURE
* THE WALKING TIME FOR THIS HIKE IS AROUND 5 HRS.
* During the activity, you'll cover 9.5 km. The course has a height difference of about 500 metres
* A minimum of 4 people is required to book this activity
* This hike can be carried out from the age of 8
* The transfer from Ajaccio is by minibus
* The picnic based on regional products comes in the form of "spuntinu" (snacks): canistrelli (Corsican biscuits), cold meats, terrine, cheese, wine and fruit
* For this activity, it is advisable to bring hiking shoes, fleece, rain jacket, sun protection (cream, glasses, cap), and at least 1 litre of water. Don’t forget to bring a swimsuit and towel in case you decide to swim
A minimum of 4 people is required to book this activity
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.