Come and explore the capital's covered shopping arcades! This excursion blends a tour of the city with culture and a spot of retail therapy to introduce you to the fabulous Parisian shopping arcades which made Paris so famous in the 19th century.
Come and explore the capital's covered shopping arcades! This excursion blends a tour of the city with culture and a spot of retail therapy to introduce you to the fabulous Parisian shopping arcades which made Paris so famous in the 19th century. From the most exclusive to the most accessible this tour will take you from the Palais Royal to Paris's grands boulevards.
Admire the architecture, the stunning buildings and the sun pouring through the arcades' glass canopies; explore the stalls and meet the people who sell walking sticks, autographs, old books, unique cardboard creations, and frames. You'll even have a chance to visit the studio of one of these craftspeople. With fountains and period houses, this tour offers an authentic glimpse of the real Paris.
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/guided-tour-of-paris-s-covered-shopping-arcades-and-their-unique-boutiques
* Timings: from 2pm, except in exceptional circumstances
* Duration: 4 hours,except in exceptional circumstances
* Location: 1st arrondissement, central Paris
* Getting there: take metro line 1 or 7 and alight at "Palais Royal"
* Children: The tour is only open to children if they are supervised by their parents. The tour is free to those under 6, but limited to one child per participant. If the children are older than 6, or if an adult is looking after more than one child, the child will pay the full adult price.
* Animals not permitted
* Further details, in particular concerning the address of the activity, as well as how to get there, will be provided when you make your reservation
Availability: Monday, Friday and Saturday, except 15/08, 24/12, 25/12 and 31/12, and in exceptional circumstances
Language options: French only
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* Tour of covered shopping arcades and their boutiques
* The services of a guide/interpretor
* Hotel pick up/drop off
* Gratuities (optional)
* All other extras
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.