Do you want to combine exploring and shopping in the Marais, one of the capital's trendiest districts? Come and explore a district which still echoes with the memory of France's turbulent history. TOUR EXCLUSIVELY IN ENGLISH
Do you want to combine exploring and shopping in the Marais, one of the capital's trendiest districts? Come and explore a district which still echoes with the memory of France's turbulent history. This district of Paris is brimming with beautiful privately-owned homes from the Renaissance period with superb façades, as well as exceptional buildings with charming little courtyards. An experienced guide will accompany you.
You will be given a guided tour of some of the Marais's trendiest and most original boutiques by the owners. Examples of these boutiques include a highly fashionable Parisian concept store, boutiques seling creations which were crafted by hand in Paris, inventions, absinthe collections, hats made from cactus pads ... and a few key addresses for all food-lovers, including the boutique run by one of the leading lights of the "new generation" of patisserie chefs!
Cliquez sur ce lien pour accéder à la plateforme de réservation : https://cirkwi-us.ceetiz.com/paris/shopping-in-the-marais-with-a-guided-tour-in-english
* Times: from 10:30am 2:00pm, except in exceptional circumstances
* Duration: 4 hours, except in exceptional circumstances
* Location: 4th arrondissement, central Paris
* Getting there: Metro stop "St Paul" (line 1), bus stop "Place des Vosges" (bus number 29)
* Capacity: 2 - 6 participants
* Children: The tour is only open to children if they are supervised by their parents. The tour is free to those under 6, but limited to one child per participant. If the children are older than 6, or if an adult is looking after more than one child, the child will pay the full adult price.
* You will not be under any pressure to make purchases in the boutiques
* Animals not permitted
* Further details, in particular concerning the address of the activity, as well as how to get there, will be provided when you make your reservation
* Availability: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays except on 15/08, 24/12, 25/12 and 31/12, and in exceptional circumstances
* Language options: English only
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
* A walking tour of the Marais to introduce the French lifestyle and French skills
* The services of a guide/interpretor
* Meet people who are passionate about what they do, and talk with them about their skills
* Hotel pick up/drop off
* Gratuities (optional)
* All other extras
Cancellations free of charge until 7 days before the activity
No charges will be levied for cancellations made more than 7 days before the date of the activity (excluding special dates). After this, the following charges will be levied:
Between 7 and 4 days prior: 50% of the price
After this time and in case of a no-show: 100% of the price
Any reservation made for special dates cannot be cancelled, modified or refunded.